1. In what ways have you sought and hungered/thirsted for the Lord this week? (prayer & scripture) Would people say of you, “Zeal for your house consumes him”? (Ps. 69:9)
2. Have you had any flirtatious or lustful attitudes, expose, or allowed yourself to be exposed to tempting materials and situations which would not glorify God? (Job , 1 Cor 6:18-20)
3. Have you been financially responsible, as well as above reproach, before God?
4. Have you honored others in love above yourself (Ro. 12:10)? Have you loved your wife as Christ loves the church (Eph. 5:25ff)? Have you spent quality time with family & friends?
5. Have you worked with all your heart, as serving the Lord & not men, since you know you will receive an inheritance from Him (Col. 3:23-24)?
6. Have you told any half truths or outright lies or deceitfully put yourself in a better light to those around you?
7. Have you been intnetional in making disciples this week (Matt. 28:19-20)?
8. Have you taken care of your body through proper daily physical exercise, eating & sleep?
9. Love, joy, peace and the rest of the fruit of the Spirit–Have you allowed any person or circumstance to rob you of these?
10. Have you lied on any of your answers to these questions today?